CEO. Caregiver. Advocate.
Dr. Josh Luke is well known for using personal stories to engage audiences and teach businesses and individuals how to prepare for forthcoming changes in the American health care system. His expertise includes sharing how to make health care more affordable for your family and employees, as well as how to get access to the best doctors and specialists who are often difficult to access. After ten years as a hospital CEO, Luke was out of a job, had no health insurance for his family, and his mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease. He now finds solace in sharing his experiences as a caretaker for his mom; and being without health insurance for his family has given him a deeply emotional understanding of the other side of care delivery.
He shares the well-kept secrets of the industry with the mainstream to ensure that individuals are fully informed to protect and ensure the health of family members and employees. Luke shares his faith and how it impacted his journey, and his presentations are always entertaining, humorous, and leave the audience feeling great and informed. Luke, who started his career in sports marketing representing some of the most famous athletes in the world, shares some of these memories as they help shape the leader he became as a hospital CEO at age 32.
Josh has been sharing his message globally of how changes in healthcare will impact businesses of all kinds!
Hire Dr. Luke to speak at:
- Business meetings
- Leadership retreats
- Trade shows
- Healthcare conferences
- Sales trainings
- Prayer breakfasts
Dr. Josh Luke is an experienced and versatile speaker on variety of health and wellness issues, including:
- Healthcare Presentations
- Motivational Presentations
- Business Presentations
- Church Presentations
- Political Briefings
- Corporate Leadership Summits
If you’d like to catch Dr. Luke live, please visit the Speaking Engagements page to see where he’ll be next!
Josh Luke co-presenting with Amy Bassano, Deputy Director for the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation at the 2016 PAC Evolution Summit in Nashville.
Sample Speaking Topics:
- The Hospital of the Future: MSPB & Readmissions
- Using Quality & Innovation to Become Your Referral Partners’ Top Choice
- Readmissions and the ACA
- The Health System of the Future
- A Systematic Approach to Patient Flow
- Emerging Partnerships Between Hospitals and Post Acute Providers
- Starting a Post Acute Network in Your Community
- Are You In? Becoming the SNF Provider of Choice for your Hospital Partner
- The Impact of Palliative Care on Readmissions
- Innovate and Integrate: The Hospital Delivery System of the Future
- The Fee-for-Service Model Is Dead. Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Best Practice Readmission Prevention Programs
- Population Health: Award Winning Integration Strategies
- Developing a Population Management Strategy for Your Health System
- Becoming the Preferred Post-Acute Provider
- Readmission Prevention Strategies That Work
- The Future of Skilled Nursing
- ACOs and Their Impact on Seniors
- Learning from Experience
If you have a topic idea or question you’d like to propose, please send a request.